This is when you realize how many songs this movie has O.O
I think I don’t have an excuse, I just wanted to draw these ‘-‘
Yuukang's. Mostly contain 15% blabbering, 15% my own art, 60% reblog of various fandom (when I mean various, then it's REALLY VARIOUS) and 10% other. If you follow me just because of some or one fandom, thinking over about it. May contain adult material.
Bagi manusia yang spesiesnya bergelut di ranah seni rupa khususnya desain, sudah panas telinga kalau dibilang “yah mas, cuma gambar aja kok..bisa murah dong” atau “mas cuma bikin logo aja laah masa segitu sih? harga temen mas”. Nah, bagi yang merasa pernah bilang begitu pada mahasiswa desain atau lulusan desain, saya beri penjelasan kenapa harga karya intelektual ini tidak bisa disamakan dengan harga gehu pedas.
Yang membuat sebuah desain ada harganya, itu karena :
1. Proses desain. Pemahaman brief, konsep, ide, brainstorming, dll dipikirkan sama otak. Kalau buat brainstorming itu butuh pergi ke WC, bayar WC 1000 perak termasuk proses desain. Jadi, jangan salah kalau logo saja bisa 2M. Soalnya itu bukan harga/nilai sebuah gambar di print warna. tapi harga sebuah kekayaan intelektual manusia. Tapi logo 2M itu tentu bukan bayar berak di WC sebesar 2Milyar.
2. Standar harga per jam kerja. Kan suka ada tuh tipe-tipe yang bilang “bikin gambar tas kan tinggal gambar aja mas, ngapain 2 minggu?”. Konsep, Ide, sampai gambar itu perlu tahapan. Kalau mau bagus, perlu waktu lama, karena butuh riset, survey, mencari data-data yang mendukung supaya desain itu baik bibit bebet bobotnya. Kalau mau cepat, ya kualitas Sangkuriang. Gak maksimal-maksimal amat.
3. Awards, jam terbang, pengalaman, deadline, jumlah pemesanan, waiting list pekerjaan lain, dll. Itu sudah termasuk personal dari desainernya. Jangan heran kalau desain iPhone lebih mahal dari desain Mito cina dengan fitur yang sama. Karena desainernya lebih punya jam terbang lebih banyak, kredibilitas yang sudah tidak diragukan.
Maka dari itu, saya tunjukkan bukti bahwa desain itu perlu dihargai sepantas mungkin. Rumus di atas itu buktinya.
Contoh kasus :
Si Otong pesan sebuah desain Tas ke desainer Iting yang tinggal di Legokhangseur. Si Otong minta Desain tas itu dikerjakan dalam waktu cepat (2 hari). Si Iting adalah desainer yang merasa dirinya Profesional karena jam terbangnya sudah tinggi. Si Iting sudah punya studio sendiri dengan fasilitas internet, WC, AC, dan printer. Si Iting pantas dibayar berapa?
2 hari kerja > n = 2
Profesional > B = 12
UMR Legokhangseur > A = Rp 20.000
Biaya internet, listrik, printer, WC, dll ditotalkan > Misal C = Rp 80.000
Beban kerja, Misalnya yang harusnya dikerjakan selama 4 hari, si Otong minta 2 hari > v = 4
(20.000 x 12 x 4) (4/2) + (80.000 x 4)
Total = 2.240.000
Nah, jadi segitu tuh harga desain tas si Iting itu. Baru desain loh, bukan produk. Kalau itu mah beda lagi masalahnya. Kita bicarakan lagi ke depannya. Aku sih optimis kita cocok.
PS.:rumus di atas sudah ada sebelumnya. jadi bukan saya yg buat. saya hanya memperjelas. copyright untuk penemunya..
Sekian, semoga bermanfaat.
A collection of font guides I’ve made over the years for my scanlation group. I’d say about 99% of the ones listed here are free; I’ve only paid for a select few.
Hopefully this helps someone.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS
Kai from Shangri la -Mizu no Shiro- Show. I like this brother complex guy, heheh.
I don’t know why, but I really really like Liu-Shen from Tierkries. At first, I thought I’ll favorite Jale (since I’m really weak with long-haired boy), but no, my heart scream ‘Liu-Shen!’ instead. When I thought he will be an useless character since we can’t use him as a fighter, but when he ended become our strategist, I started to kinda like him and ended really, really like him.
Especially since he got the tattoo. Ah, maybe that’s it. I love his tattoo.
Hey! Made a compilation of the darkest corners of the internet.
- Dionaea House: a horrifying story, told through two guys mail conversation, about how a haunted house
- Page of Ted: another haunting story about a man’s experience in an uncharted cave
- Castle of Spirits: a website with ghost stories, experiences and pictures. my mom banned me from going here because I used to freak myself out as a kid from this website
- Deep Cave: A man breaks scuba depth world record and finds the body of the last man to attempt it while down there. He makes plans to recover the body, but dies during the attempt. This is his website, as he left it, before he went on his last dive.
- Reborn Baby Dolls: where you can buy dolls that look EXACTLY and feel EXACTLY like a newborn baby
- Find a Grave: a website where you can find the graves of ancestors or famous people, create virtual memorials, add ‘virtual flowers’ and a note to a loved one’s grave
- This Man: a website about 1000’s of people all over the world, dreaming of the same man. Some say he’s the devil some say he’s god.
- Exit Mundi: a collection of end of the world scenario’s
- Haunted House: where you can find any haunted house in the U.S
- Truthism: an extremely wacko cult website about how reptilian aliens are responsible for everything wrong, how humanity is controlled by aliens and how the sun is a cube and that the inner Earth exists
- The Jonestown Mass Suicide Death Tape: Trigger warning and you know why
- Shaye Saint John: The story/myths behind Shaye Saint John is that she was a hot woman who was horribly disfigured in a car accident. As a result, she appears in public wearing this creepy mask, and hobbles along with prosthetic legs and hands. This is her website
- SCP Foundation: collection of fictional works that its members contribute that deal with the “paranormal”. They range all the way from a television working without a broadcasting station, to deadly creatures that have never been encountered
- Blog of Joseph E. Duncan: sentenced to death by a federal jury on August 27, 2008 for the kidnapping, of Dylan and Shasta Groene and murder of Dylan. He had been convicted of a sex crime years before. Go back to the beginning and read forward. You can trace his further descent into madness.
- Annie96 is typing: a creepy chat between two teenagers that has a horrific twist at the end
Alright, I hope you enjoy. Maybe look through these one day at a sleep over with some friends. That would be fun.
Speaking of sleepovers, here’s a masterpost of creepy sleep-over games
SHAYE SAINT JOHN STARTLED ME
it’s got noise in it, really really creepy noise. Just be careful, okay?
Can I add to this list?
Click on the bolded word(s). No screamers, promise!
This is awesome
Hey guys :)
sixpenceee here again with some more websites! Thank you for the other tumblr user that added my father’s long,long legs.
- TED IS GOD: a website of a guy who thinks he’s the superior overlord. Just go through it and you’ll see his ever increasing insanity.
- Book of Immanuel David Isaiah: Authorities believe this is the work of Brian David Mitchell, suspected of kidnapping Elizabeth Smart in 2001. Complete raving nonsense.
- Urban Exploration Resource: a database of creepy urban exploring sites. They’ve got everything from abandoned nuclear silos in Ukraine to Saddam Hussein’s destroyed palace. Chances are you’ll find something in your own city.
- Dan’s Gallery of the Grotesque: Okay, this site is HORRIBLE. I know I’m a paranormal blogger but I post NO gore. I can’t stand it. Maybe some corpses once in a while, but no full entangled bloody gruesome gore. But for those of you who like it, then this site is perfect for you.
- Time Cube: the website of a guy who claims that modern physicists are wrong and how each day is actually 4 days happening at the same time. Some bizarre things here.
- Last Words: a website of cockpit voice recordings of commercial airline crashes. There are some audio but most are transcriptions.
- Unsolved murder cases websites: Oklahoma Girl Scout Murders, Keddie Murders, Taman Shud Case
- Number Stations: method of communication with spies, the website contains recordings of how they do this
DID YOU JUST GIVE NOFACE A FACE
oh god, look at that noface.
… wow noface is a babe
don’t do this to me