Adding to ayuuka's list of things that Suikoden has: You wanna learn the real meaning of “dick move”? We can do that for you!
(I know there are ones for S3 I just haven’t gotten far into S3 please forgive me)
Yuukang's. Mostly contain 15% blabbering, 15% my own art, 60% reblog of various fandom (when I mean various, then it's REALLY VARIOUS) and 10% other. If you follow me just because of some or one fandom, thinking over about it. May contain adult material.
|zaizen's girlfriend:||talk dirty to me, babe|
|oishi's girlfriend:||guess what I'm wearing, babe|
|oishi:||w-what?! you will get a cold, go put on some clothes now young lady or you will get sick|
|tezuka's girlfriend:||my parents aren't home ;)|
This may get 2 notes this may get 1000. I don’t really mind, even if it helps one person i’m happy.
I just want you to know that everything will be okay. I know you’re in a hard place right now where you think that maybe harming yourself or killing yourself is the only solution. But I promise you, there are other ways you can cope and there are reasons for you to stay on this earth.
Self harming isn’t going to solve the problem/s nor will it make you feel any better. I know you get a sense of release/punishment but it’s not going to help in the long run.
Remind yourself that every time you feel the urge to self-harm that it’s just a thought. You DO NOT have to act upon it.
Self-harming will affect you emotionally, physically and mentally. It will only help for about 5 minutes. Then something else can happen to trigger the feeling again.
Alternatives without harming yourself:
- Holding/squeezing ice.
- Splashing your face with water.
- Getting a rubber band and snapping it against your skin (this could hurt, though it’s better than other ways that people usually choose to self-harm).
- Take a hot shower or bath.
- Eat something sour. It will take your mind of the urge. (Lemon, sour lollies)
- Massage where you want to self-harm.
- Get a red pen or red paint and draw/paint over where you usually self-harm.
- Remind yourself as to why you shouldn’t do it. (Scars, harms organs, blood lose, leave memories etc…)
- Describe what you are feeling. (Is the urge/pain in your chest, fists, legs, arms, head).
Killing yourself will not help. It is not a solution.For whatever reason you are thinking about killing yourself, it is temporary and you can get help.
I know you probably think no one cares, you think you can’t handle the situation you are in or you feel helpless and alone.
But I want to remind you everything is temporary
You have your whole life ahead of you. You have so many more years that you can accomplish things in.
- Having a family.
- Getting married.
- To watch the sun rise.
- To watch the sun set.
- To save someone else’s life.
- Finish school.
- Get your dream job.
- To laugh.
- To smile.
- To go camping.
- Travel to new places.
- To wake up every morning to the person you love.
- To keep that promise you made.
- To accomplish a goal.
- To meet your idle.
- To listen to new music.
- Theme parks.
- Video games.
- To be able to look back and say “I made it”.
Just a reminder; what you are going through is temporary.
In case you need to hear this:
- You are loved.
- You are wanted.
- You are needed.
- You are beautiful.
- You are handsome.
- You are important.
- You are not alone.
- You are okay.
- You are strong.
- You are worth it.
- You are smart.
- You are not a failure.
- You are useful.
- You are going to be okay.
I’m always here for you. I’ll try my best to help and make you smile.
You deserve to be happy and you deserve to know that you are not alone and there are people that can help.
"PALESTINIAN GIRL, YOUNGEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD"
"When someone enrols in the medicine school that one of the longest schooling required profession, by the time they finish school they will be around 30-or at least on their late 20s. But not for this girl; Eqbal Asa’d is a Palestinian Muslim woman that started the Medicine school when she was just 14 years old, ‘myhijab.info’ reports. Asa’d got her Bachelor degree in Medicine with Honors and was set by the Guinness World Records as the youngest doctor in the World, according to the report. She has been signed to go to Ohio, U.S to continue her education even further and become a Pediatrician." - Source
YOU GUYS SHE IS THE YOUNGEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD. SHE IS A FEMALE, A MUSLIM AND A MINORITY. AND SHE IS THE YOUNGEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD.
WHY ARE WE NOT HEARING MORE ABOUT HER?
you know why.
Anonymous said: Tir and Mina
Together or separate? Oh well, I’ll do both.
- Tir is really picky with his food, but will eat anything of Gremio’s even if it’s something he’d normally hate. Gremio’s really good at making him like things. Tir can tell the difference, too. You can’t hand him something and be like “Gremio made this, eat it” because he will see through that shit so fast.
- After Gremio died he fell into depression fast and hard. It was a struggle to get him to eat anything at all and his health went out in a downward spiral. It got worse after Teo and Ted. He only was marginally recovered from that before Gremio’s resurrection, and recovered substantially more after that, but still maintains an unhealthily thin/pale look for a while afterwards.
- After the war (or perhaps because of it) his sleeping pattern is jacked up. He sleeps the most random times of day. He just sleeps whenever he’s tired. He could be awake for days, then crash, or take naps throughout and be fine infinitely. He’ll be asleep at two in the afternoon and then going about his own business as usual at two in the morning.
- Through some bizarre genetic anomaly, or magic, or both, he can’t get drunk. It’s an endless source of frustration for Viktor because goddammit Tir you need to loosen up.
- He’s 5’5”. He got hit with immortality while he was still growing and now he’s stuck at 5’5” and he hates it. Teo was a pretty tall guy and Tir was on the fast track to catch up with him but no, immortality fucks everything up. He’s small and thin, obviously stronger than he looks, but still. Teeny.
- He’s the kind of guy who would like listening techno J-Pop girl idols.
- He legitimately did put bees in Viktor’s underwear drawer and indeed does refuse to tell anyone how he did it. The “little shit” part of him that tickles Gremio and scares Pahn awake in the game never fully leaves, he just does more things with a straight, serious face. He’s dedicated part of his life to taking the piss out of Viktor. Why? Viktor has the funniest reactions and somehow never catches on that it’s Tir who’s bothering him constantly.
- She is a demon teacher. Everyone pray for Karen, because Mina is the kind of instructor who works you until your toenails fall off and bleed. (That’s an actual thing that happens to dancers and it’s gross, my sister’s feet are gross.)
- She’s got one hell of a sweet tooth but is strict about her diet; she feels she has to keep in top shape because she wants to move past Antei and become the most famous dancer in Toran. Mina’s good about not giving in to temptation.
- Like I said awhile ago with the sleeping headcanons, she’s a wild sleeper who moves and kicks and holds whole conversations in her sleep. Like Sialeeds, she’d probably claw someone’s eye out for trying to wake her up.
- She’s really good with hair! She usually keeps her hair loose because it looks nice when you’re dancing, but she’s really talented with braiding and curls and intricate styles. She’s the one who taught Karen how to do her everyday hairstyle, among other things. She was a teacher to Karen in a lot of different ways.
- Tbh I don’t have many headcanons for Mina alone because we don’t see neeeaaarly as much of her as we do of Tir other than the fact that we can’t change her armor and why mina why would you do that, i want to keep you in the party with your boyfriend but i can’t because you are WEAK AND NATURAL SELECTION IS COMING FOR YOU AND ALSO YOU’RE A SHORT-RANGE FIGHTER WITH LOW HP AND WEAK-ASS ATTACKS SO I CAN’T STICK YOU IN THE FRONT OR ELSE YOU’LL DIE BUT I ALSO CAN’T STICK YOU IN THE BACK BECAUSE YOU’LL BE GODDAMN USELESS
- MINA WHY
Okay now Tir/Mina together
- He likes to get her flowers because she wears them in her hair and he figures she likes them. She does, and her room in Antei is kind of full of flowers, sort of. Also Tir is a little uncreative with presents so that’s really all he can think of to get her, since she’s not the biggest fan of jewelry and has a simple taste in clothes. Whatever, he’s broke half the time anyway. It’s not like he has a job or anything.
- She’s taller than him, and she wears heels. She knows it bothers him, even if he never says anything. She trades out for flat boots eventually, just because.
- Pffff they braid each other’s hair. With Mina, it’s like Astrid in HTTYD. He doesn’t LIKE getting his hair braided, but he lets her do it because it makes her happy. Also, Tir sucks at braiding, but sometimes when they’re just sitting around she’ll toss her hair towards him like “do it” and he’ll fumble with it and it’ll end up really messy but she’ll keep it like that for the rest of the day.
- Mina teaches him how to dance. He’s a klutz but he gets better with her. She’s absolutely the only person he’ll let himself dance with because it’s too hard and embarrassing with anyone else. In fact, the reason she joined the Liberation Army (other than just being a shit dirty rebel like everyone else) is because she thought it was cute that he was willing to sacrifice his dignity sucking at dancing just to recruit her.
their makeout sessions are hot and awesome and might occasionally take place in closets where nobody can find them goodbye
and yes they were together during the war so you can bet your ass he was late for important meetings because they were tucked away in a dark corner together somewhere like the piece of shit hormonal teenagers they are
- they are awkward virgins and they remain awkward virgins, at least with each other. They are very young after all
I hope that’s good, whew.
I can’t not draw them it’s too cute I swear
When someone won’t talk to you and refuses to tell you why or acknowledge you at all
This is so true and it remind me of one of my friend. We were close, and I can say we’re good friend. but one day suddenly she stop talk to me, acted like I never exist without told me why. Even though we still met each other daily but she still acted so for three months long and tbh even though we’re friend again now I can’t think we’re good friend again. I can’t forgive her for that, especially when the reason is something I would never can understand.
You people tossing your panties for Hisoka have it easy!! He’s a flirty pansexual who’s easily turned on and is eager to show the world his raw boner!
How is crushing on him remotely troublesome!?
Do you know who’re the shitlords of trouble? ILLUMI. KILLUA. Have you tried to think of a romantic scenario for Illumi? It’s damn impossible to keep him in character!! Or for Killua, who only has eyes for Gon.
Get your Hisoka out of here and sail away on your lovebirds boat, you don’t know how easy you have it!
headcanon: Horio is a narutard and wears the same three naruto t-shirts every single week
headcanon: until Tezuka yelled at him to stop, Horio would run laps doing the naruto-style ninja run with his arms behind his back
headcanon: Horio keeps trying to convince Ryoma to change his catchphrase from “mada mada dane” to “dattebayo!!”
headcanon: Horio wants to name all his tennis moves after naruto jutsus and he wears his Konoha headband to tennis practice everyday
sial, abis disnamemu fuzukigami[…]
OH IYA MISLEADING BANGET YA HAHAHA itu sisa sentou kemaren kayanya =)) Karena di sentou aku pake Hodzukigami, jadi di plurk pake Fuzukigami biar adil (…) tapi basically aku suka dua2nya, cuma selisih tipiiiis banget
kebiasaan demen chara2 yg sepaket
Half-wrong >DDDD Or more like, it’s true, but I like Hodzukigami more (and I totally ship him with Fuzukigami well it’s not wrong too because if it’s a love bar my love to Hodzuki will be 100 and to Fudzuki is 99)